PRR Calendars & The Weekend Chief Publishing Company

Threaded View
Did the Weekend Chief Publishing Company
http://www.weekendchief.com /
...go out of business?

I always used to get a PRR Calendar there (in addition to
getting the Cedco PRR calendar every year).  Couldn't find
'em (Weekend Chief) in a Google Search, and their website
looks like it's no more.  Just wondered if anybody here knew
the story.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------

Re: PRR Calendars & The Weekend Chief Publishing Company

I bought their 2004 New York Central and Erie Lackawanna calendars at the
Timonium show.  Believe they had the PRR and many other railroad calendars
as well. Don't think they ever had a website as there is nothing
registered for weekendchief.com.
Calendars do have a snail mail and email address:

The Weekend Chief Publishing Co,
P.O. Box 165
Hicksville, NY 11802

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

--
Terry Link
Bramalea, Ontario

http://www.weekendchief.com/orderform.html used to be valid,
back in December 2000.

Thanks.  The address I had for them was:

The Weekend Chief Publishing Company
P. O. Box 1676
Mineola, NY 11501-1676

I'll check around at some hobby shops in Pittsburgh
tomorrow.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------
Re: PRR Calendars & The Weekend Chief Publishing Company
responding to
http://www.polytechforum.com/trains/prr-calendars-the-weekend-chief-publishing-company-8553-.htm
12-20-12  Last year I contacted them directly and ordered several calendars.
Today's Google
search -> wig-wag-trains carrying several calendars including CNJ, but no PRR.
Last year
they stopped printing/carrying NY subways.  Hope that this helps. Couldn't tell
the date of your comment.

Site Timeline