PRR Calendars & The Weekend Chief Publishing Company

Did the Weekend Chief Publishing Company http://www.weekendchief.com / ...go out of business?

I always used to get a PRR Calendar there (in addition to getting the Cedco PRR calendar every year). Couldn't find 'em (Weekend Chief) in a Google Search, and their website looks like it's no more. Just wondered if anybody here knew the story.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------

We tried to order calendars for our dtore through Walthers but were told that Walthers no longer handkles Weekend Chief. We could sell a bunch of calendars if we could get them.

Terry Link
Bramalea, Ontario

Thanks. The address I had for them was:

The Weekend Chief Publishing Company P. O. Box 1676 Mineola, NY 11501-1676

I'll check around at some hobby shops in Pittsburgh tomorrow.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC

responding to http://www.polytechforum.com/trains/prr-calendars-the-weekend-chief-publishing-company-8553-.htm , Hossface Grant wrote:

12-20-12 Last year I contacted them directly and ordered several calendars. Today's Google search -> wig-wag-trains carrying several calendars including CNJ, but no PRR. Last year they stopped printing/carrying NY subways. Hope that this helps. Couldn't tell the date of your comment.