Re: Tehachapi Loop Track Plan in N scale

Charlie wrote: I need a Tehachapi Loop Track Plan in N scale in a roughly 10x7 space. I plan on using digitrax DCC and the layout will take place in the early 1950's. PLEASE HELP!!! I need to have the layout up by mid 2004 so
nothing overly extravagant like,...Ted York...but something that I can run my brass sf Pa abba's and con cor Daylights. -------------------------------------------------- Jim Kelly has done the Tehachapi Loop in N scale a couple times. The layouts have been published in Model Railroader magazine over the years.
He did an article, "Tehachapi III" in "Model Railroad Planning 1995". The article dscribes how it was consructed and has a number of photos. Looks like it takes up about 24'x36' of space.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 500 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html

IIRC the current issue of N Scale Railroading has an article on it ....
--
Jeroen "JN-Scale" Braamhaar < snipped-for-privacy@xs4all.nl>
There's no N Scale like Japanese N Scale!