Right track layout files

Was looking for some ideas for a layout in the basement. Any ideas where to find plans made up to share or does anyone have a few I could look at?

I am currently running Right Track Software 5.0 freeware from Atlas RR. Email me info at MessaValley(no spam)@comcast.net Thanks

Reply to
News

did you look at the lay outs on the Atlas site? Also google model railroad layouts. You will get a lot of hits.

Reply to
ChrisGW

News wrote: Was looking for some ideas for a layout in the basement. Any ideas where to find plans made up to share or does anyone have a few I could look at?

--------------------------------------------------- Three good books:

"The Classic Layout Designs of John Armstrong":

John Armstrong was considered the dean of custom model railroad designs.

"101" Track Plans for Model Railroaders" by Linn H. Westcott:

"Big Book of Model Railroad Track Plans" by Robert Schleicher:

Some of these are 30% off and include free shipping on orders over $25.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites: