web-site up-date gas station

I never get rid up an item that lays around for twenty years or more. I finally found a perfect place for that damaged gas station. See it at

I fixed it back up again and plopped in on the layout. Now the fun begins to make it come alive. The whole purpose of this ( as always) is to inspire you to try our powder, sand, and gravel products.

Phil Anderson

Reply to
azrock