ABC book arrived

My book on the ABC stationary engine "From Somme to Beverley by Way of Sunderland" has just arrived from the printers in Latvia.

It is on glossy paper throughout with glossy card covers & I'm very pleased with it. I'd be delighted to recommend the printers to anyone who is thinking of getting something privately printed.

£4,99 including UK postage. I'll take on to the post office tomorrow & get an Overseas price for postage.

Those who have been kind enough to send me cheques should have it by the weekend.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Good job you reminded me I will get PO this weekend.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Mine arrived this morning. It makes a very useful addition to any machinery related book collection and it is excellent value for money.

Many Thanks.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin