Apple day at Bromham Mill nr Bedford

Gentlemen,

Every year Apple day is a national event and it is held locally to me at Bromham Mill nr Bedford. Today was the day and every year for the last 15 years I have organised a line up of engines, at this point I must point out that this line up is created very selfishly by me as I decide who comes that way I guarantee a good display This year was no exception and we put together nine engines, the weather was exceptional and the place was packed out with people, apple, cakes, cider and other attractions. If you go to here you will see the few pictures I took.

By the way Dan was going to do the report and may still but the last email I received when he got home tonight was that he was going for a Curry which I assumed meant a beverage so watch this space

one final thought, Dan's engine is the very nice vertical Tangye, it does have one very embarrassing problem though, it farts and one small child commented to his Father that it sounded like Grandad Martin P

begin 666 icon_wink.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,,`/_J`$5%10```/_.`/_)`/Z=`/^T`/_^D__]$___Q__E M`/__ZP```````````````"'Y! $```P`+ `````/``\```17D$D9:IV8U97. M&1

Reply to
campingstoveman

took.http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/campingstoveman/Appleday2009AtBromhamMi...>

It was a very good curry and a few beers... ;-)

My pics are here:

'll get the video edited and posted later.

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Video here: