B&SGSEC 2008 Xmas & New Year Crank Up

The Bristol & South Glos club held it's Christmas and New Year crank up today. Like our neighbours the Wessex who's crank up had been the day before, attendance was down (presumably again due to the cold) but a good display was put on by those who came.

Pictures can be found at:-

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

Only seems to show one hot air engine and nothing else.

Reply to
g6zru

Only seems to show one hot air engine and nothing else.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Gentlemen,

I am off to deliver an engine to Internal fire on Wednesday and staying for the crank up on Thursday so may have some pictures on Friday.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Yes is bounced me straight to the 'Pakifan' as well - click on the album name just above the pic to see the rest or go to

Keep 'em coming btw - I can't be the only one who gets a bit of a lift from a good dose of engine pics in the 'off season'.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Unfortunately in my haste (It had been long day yesterday) to put the pictures up I had posted the link to the last picture instead of the album. I was about to put up the proper link but Nick had kindly beaten me to it.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR