Bamford Grain Mill For Sale

Gentlemen,

To progress properly with my next project I need space and to that end I have for sale a Bamford Patent No1C Rapid Grinding Mill in full working order. I have ground grain with it to make flour and I must say my wife has made nice bread and cakes with it. It can be seen on my Webshots site at a recent Rally, the only one its been too in the last two years. Anybody interested contact me off NG please so as not to bother others. I also have a completely dismantled Villiers WXII, it is complete and comes with a trolley compressor and a tank, its not a Lister so has to go. I only want what I paid for them.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman