Bearings

I recently needed some bearings to repair my mower. After trying google and ebay, I found this site.

seem to list a fairly comprehensive range of bearings in various qualities. I ordered mine on Tuesday and they arrived Saturday. Not exactly fast but reasonable. 4 off 6204.2RS (17mm id with seals) bearings of the lowest quality cost =A313.63 inc P&P etc. All items are visible on line. The web site looks quite good. They may be of use to some of you. Usual disclaimers apply.

John

Reply to
John