Bit OT : Marine Engine

Just before Christmas this advert popped up in a search :-

(2nd. picture not appearing) They were closed until mid January. After a few of phone calls in early February they said I could go and take some photos and details. Went last weekend with club colleague who also has interest in such craft. It was on a trailer in an open shed in between other boats and sheeted down. Lighting was not good and the compartment sides were not readily detachable which meant photos from above only. 498 mile round trip and a bit disappointing there was no spec plate or numbers to be seen, but still a worthwhile trip from both our points of view. A few photos here :-
and the next seven onward with text underneath.

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

My apologies. Link should read:-