Bit OT - Oil pump & magneto

I've found a Lucas LDV vee twin magdyno. I'd guess at late twenties- early thirties. I've cleaned it & painted the magnet, but there are some cover bits missing. The dynamo motors & there is a weak spark. Before I put it on eBay, anyone here interested? Replies off list please to avoid clutter.

Next, an oil pump for an aero engine. I don't recognise it or the part number prefix - can anyone identify it?

Photos at:-

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get interesting until you're doing 90.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn