Blackstone Vertical Hopper cooled 1-1/2 to 2hp Petrol for sale

In our local farm machinery catalogue, described as 'restored to working order'.

Asking price is £1250, but might be subject to negotiation.

Contact me off-list for the contact details if interested.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Wants to be seriously special for that price ?

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Is that the model people call "The Blister". Looks a bit like a Lister D with spoked flywheels?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Not my figures, and I think the guy knows that it is probably well over the top. It's printed in the local farm machinery sales book that comes out monthly round here.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I know not, Dave, just passing the information on.

I have no involvement at all.

I am going to pick up some more stillages for engine shipping tomorrow and had the ask the guy for the contact again. he brought the engine up in the conversation and told me it was in the sales booklet.

Peter

Peter A Forbes