BSF Machine Screws

Lad is restoring a 1926 BEV Battery Loco, Type No1, Works No. 551 for Steeple Grange Light Railway. He needs some BSF screws for the controller;

1=BD"x=BC" BSF Machine Screws dome or cheese head if possible. Also some short, =BC"x=BC" BSF Countersunk. Can someone please point me at a supplier.
Reply to
Bob Spowart

I don't know any suppliers personally but a quick Google for BSF screws brings a number of UK hits.

They also come up on eBay occasionally.

John

Reply to
John

Hi Bob, I've some 1/4BSF x 1" countersunk in the workshop that would cut down. How many does he want? I can pop a few in the post if you let me have your address. I've also some 1/4BSF bolts that might work if all else fails for the longer ones.

John

Reply to
John

Try

a look Mike.H.

Hi Bob, I've some 1/4BSF x 1" countersunk in the workshop that would cut down. How many does he want? I can pop a few in the post if you let me have your address. I've also some 1/4BSF bolts that might work if all else fails for the longer ones.

John

Reply to
Mike.H.

This page ?

Mike.H

Mike.H.

You could try asking Smith Bulloughs in Bolton:

You ***might*** even get British made ones (possibly even Bolton made ones!) from them. As seen on the late Mr Dibnahs "Made in Britain" series...

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff