Does this come under our subject.

Passed on from the RailwayCanal group. Interesting engineering half way through. 8^)

Dave Croft

8^)
--

Warrington

Maintaining the O/T theme, go here
click the picture of the Lancaster. Then click on the sites home page while the music plays. It sends a tingle up your spine. F5 repeats the tingle. I know this link has been posted before but I think it bears repetition.

John

Reply to
John

here

and click the picture of the Lancaster. Then click on the sites home

Reverting to an engine theme, how's this for a rebuild?

on Kim, how are yours coming along?

John

Reply to
John

S-o-o-o, they didn't bury Michael Jackson after all, but preserved him as a puppet.

Quite appropriate really ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

I don't remember the specific episode, but I do remember the series.

The engine plate would almost certainly have "Gardener" stamped on it, and the engine breakdown would have originally occurred between 5pm and 6pm.

Yeah! I know.....Sad!

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter