Lead

Does anyone want any lead? We have some to get rid of from work. Various shapes and sizes. Some pieces are fitted in nice steel pots. Excellent for worrying airport X ray security checks.

John

Reply to
John Manders

How irradiated is it :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I have had requests for just about all of it. If there's any left after the relavent folks have had their fill, I will re-post.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John Manders

I could be interested. How much is there? Where is it? And how much t=do you want for it?

David Mack

Reply to
David Mack