Lead Clearout

Got a bucket full of scrap lead. Free to good home or exchange for Petter A spares Lowestoft Suffolk.

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Just what I could do with. Shame you are all the way over in Lowestoft (I'm in Oxfordshire). How much does this bucket of lead weigh in at?

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

OK, If you can find a way to get it delivered to Oxfordshire I would happily pay the driver something for his trouble and come to some arrangement with you as well. I can be reached on either of my phone numbers below.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett