Lister CS Injector

Hi I have a Lister CS injector which i think my need servicing. Could anyone recommend a company/person who could overhaul/service the injector for me at a reasonable price. George

Reply to
George

George:

Most diesel repair shops should be able to sort it out, depending on the model of CS the pressure and the nozzle do vary.

We have new nozzles if your local guy says he cannot get them.

Peter

Peter A Forbes