Lister D drive pulley

I wonder if anyone has any tips for removal of a belt drive pulley from the crank of a Lister D? I've taken out the square headed locking screw (which only appeared to be a couple of threads into the boss and probably hadn't contacted the crank in any case), but the pulley refuses to budge. The pulley casting is quite an awkward shape, with the outer circumference (on which the belt runs) having a thin edge, and I'm a little uncertain as to how to 'attack' it :) many thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt W