Lister SR1 generator question

I have just acquired a Lister SR1 with a 3KVA 230V single phase Brush generator. Unfortunately one of the two control boxes for the generator is missing. I have the one with the battery connections but not the other one, just a bunch of loose wires.

Anyone know where I could get this looked at/serviced/repaired so I can use it? Unfortunately this is definitely not my area of expertise!

Many thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Wood

Wow Steve; You are ahead of me, all I've got is a 303 SR1.17 engine in pieces, and no documentation even for that.

Reply to
Spud