New Arrivals.

Some pics of engines I picked up today from a local farm. There are a LOT of CS diesels there in various states of disrepair but a huge source of spares. They want rid of the lot! Any ideas. I don't have room for it all but the scrap man will have! I got the only three petrol engines out of one shed but there are other sheds too. I'm back next week for further investigation!!! Pics at:-

They are: 1940 tank cooled "D", 1946 Lister "A" and a 1930 Lister "D"/Bristol Compressor(Original I hope???) The "compressor" "D" isn't specified as a "DK" so must be a conversion. I'll see what DWE says in reply to my letter about them.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton