OT Does anyone use Printmaster Delux 7.0

I have had this program for a few years but tonight while trying to make a business card with his stationary Engine picture on it for a friend I have discovered that the Orange disc in the set has developed a crack. I would like to obtain a copy of just that one disc. (My E Mail used for this post does work)

-- Dave Croft Warrington

Reply to
Dave Croft