OT; Something different

Gentlemen,

Doing a mates Son in Law a favour Saturday, we are off to Deal in Kent to fetch home a 1970's Bay window Volkswagen Camper with a seized engine. I've got to collect my Brother's Car transported trailer on my way home tomorrow and then early Saturday we are off as I want to do the journey in day light, I'm taking the camera as I want to record the trip more for me than the new owner :-)) Been watching the weather as I don't want to contend with high winds as we plod along and I'm hoping the return journey, with the camper in tow, will be like last weekend at Enstone the complete opposite to what was predicted. Apologise to those who get stuck behind me though I have done my sums and weight wise we are in Spec.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Awesome. I have permission from the missus to go shopping for one sometime :-)

I remember a couple of my uncles had the pickup-truck version on their farms back in the late 70s - don't see many of those around these days... (not even sure if they sold 'em this side of the Atlantic)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules