Petter PH1 Oil Leak

I have a dumper truck with a Petter PH1 engine. The engine runs fine (if a little smoky), but last time I had it running it was throwing lots of oil out of a hole in the casing between the engine and the clutch. I assume a crankshaft oil seal has failed. Before I start dismantling it all, can anyone tell me how easy it is to replace this, and where I can obtain a new seal.

Also, is it likely that the clutch will have filled up with oil and need replacing as well?

Thanks

David Mack

Reply to
David Mack