Snapon toolbox looking for a good home

Anyone interested in an old & battered Snap-On three draw tool chest?

Free from Reading - I am getting too old to lift the thing when my tools are in it!

Reply to
Tony Brooks

Tony,

I could have been interested, I was staying in Reading last night and worked at the University this morning but I'm home again, going to Bristol next Thursday / Friday if still available.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Sorry, I thought it would take ages to shift so I put it on Freecycle. They nearly took my arm off so it has now gone.

Unfortunately I am working next weekend and I did need to clear my garage.

Reply to
Tony Brooks

No worry's

Reply to
campingstoveman

... and now soon to appear on ebay, no doubt :-(

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Actually I do not think so, but he may have been a good conman.

If he does and does not put a photo up then I think he will get it back or have a bad report against him. I got it in the late 60s and used it in garages and marine work. It really showed its age and it had a "new" bottom fitted.

Reply to
Tony Brooks

I paid money to buy one a while ago - _after_ it had been driven over by a dump truck.

Skewed sideways beyond any repair, but it still had the nice drawer slides in it, which now make my cheapy "Stack-on" box slide a lot more easily.

Reply to
Andy Dingley