Stotfold Mill

Gentlemen,

This evening I have received a phone call formally inviting me to organise the Stationary engine section for Stotfold Mill, the date is the weekend of the 6th & 7th of May. We are to be afforded a larger area which means we are going to be in the other field this year. I have already chatted to some of those that attended last year about the possibilities of a Themed display namely Lister, that does not mean that I will turn others away though. If you are interested please email me off NG with your Tel No and Address and I will send out the formal invites within the next couple of weeks.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman