Ugly little sod !!

Whilst rummaging through my garage to find some bsf brass nuts I came across the ugly little Lincoln imp radiator mascot.Not sure if it is a genuine R&H car mascot or an aftermarket one.No doubt the R&H experts on this group will put me right. It can be seen on link below in odds and sods album.it's the last pic. any comments. Mike.H.

Mike.H

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H