Videos on YouTybe

Hello all, I have recently posted some videos of my engines on YouTube. The videos include; Briggs WMB, Briggs N, Wisconsin ABN and Waukesha ICK. The last two include stills and video. Here is the link to my channel

anyone else on the group has videos on YouTube I would appreciate a URL. I would definitely like to watch them. Regards; Scott

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Tried YouTube but they carve up the videos by using too much compression on the files.

All of ours are on our websites, probably a hundred or more now.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

channel

If anyone else on the group has videos on YouTube I would appreciate a URL.

There are a few of my bits and bobs at

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
dan

Thank you both. Interesting engines on both the YouTube channel and the web site.

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

I think they do a high definition option nowadays, probably costs:-(

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

The video quality on YouTube depends mainly on the camera used, video format used, original frame size and editing software used by the member. There are some excellent videos on YouTube and I don't believe it costs any extra to upload in HD. I hope you watched more than 1 or 2 videos before coming to any conclusions about the site. I agree that there are many horrible videos on YouTube but that is mainly because the site makes it possible for virtually anyone with a camera, regardless of natural talent, to publish a video to the web. I don't really mind having to download a Quick time video to watch it but my preference is for streaming content. Regards; Scott

Reply to
Scott McAfee

L.

there are some great new videos of the Anson Museum from the Easter weekend put onto You Tube - give it a look, very impressive engines there.

Fred

Reply to
fredlemann

there are some great new videos of the Anson Museum from the Easter weekend put onto You Tube - give it a look, very impressive engines there.

Fred

Reply to
campingstoveman

Thank you both for the point outs. Really nice videos of the Easter crank up at IF. I haven't really paid much attention to the Anson museum as I thought it was mostly steam, but I see from the new videos that they have plenty of internal combustion engines and some odd but interesting ones at that. Regards; Scott

Reply to
Scott McAfee

I don't think that the Anson Engine Museum has ever had any steam engines, it is entirely ICE.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Correction to that, they do have a few now, but originally it was all ICE.