Wanted electric start PH2

A friend wants to convert his dumper truck to electric start, he's looking for a complete electric start PH2 or all the relevant bits. A non-runner would be fine, he's done a fair bit of work on his current engine.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim

Where does he live and what does he want to pay? There's a dumper breakers near Shobden in Herefordshire - I'll get the contact details if you want.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Cheshire, and of course as little as possible

Yes please Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim

Sorry Tim, didn't realise it was you :-) The chap is John Lewis Dumpers, advertises in classic plant and machinery. He got me some bits for my Thwaites Orion recently and seems to sell a lot of aircooled Lister stuff for boats.

Contact 07860 487105 or 01885 483685. The mobile is probably the best bet, the landline number is his mother's I think because his own landline was bsuggered.

Seems a nice chap and I thought the prices reasonable.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Many thanks for that. Details passed on.

Tim

Reply to
Tim