Wolseley WD8 Spark Plug

Does anyone know the original plug used please and the modern equivalent? I'm using a NGK B6HS which sees to work ok

Thanks, Ian.

Reply to
kingsnavy

Hi I run my WD Wolseleys with Champion L86C plugs which are the modern equivalent to the originals which I forget the code for.Since the NGK B6HS is the cross referenced plug to the L86C it stands to reason that your Wolseley will run fine with it.Although as John says they are not too fussy,if you don't use a hot enough plug you may find you may have to take it out periodically and wire brush the soot off it. While I'm on here has anyone out there got an engine block,crankshaft and piston for a WLB 8 or WLB 9 Wolseley or even a complete engine in any state,even frosted,for sale.Contact me off the group if you know of anything.

Kenny Williams

The wild and woolseley scotsman.

Reply to
Kenny Williams