Woodworking machinery for sale - Pictures

Following is the index for the pictures on our webpages:

Two large box faceplates - I got these first! :-))
Tailstock off the Dominion wood lathe
Toolholder for the Dominion
One of two faceplates for the Dominion, the spindle is double-ended, you can have both on at the same time.
Gap bed piece from the Dominion
One of the three surface plates, this one spoken for now, it's a table-top type sunk into a 1" ply cabinet
Another of the surface plates
Last of the surface plates, more a surface table
Headstock end of the Dominion, bolted joint just above the motor between the main bed and headstock casting.
Pillar drill, this is single-phase
through to
These are the draws of stuff that go with the home-made woodturning lathe, including the chest of drawers itself.
Apollo Woodstyler copying lathe - now sold
Label
Another view of the Apollo
Accessories for the Dominion
Floor standing tool rest for the Dominion
Overall view of the Dominion without fittings.

The woodworking vices I have not taken any pictures of.

The Apollo is definitely sold, an interested party for the pillar drill has an email address that bounces, so please let me have a correct email address for a reply. One of the large surface plates is spoken for, and the surface plate on the cabinet ditto.

I am tempted by the Dominion lathe for myself, as it is so complete, if a bit bl**dy big!

What isn't sold on the newsgroups will go on ebay at the weekend.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes