AD: Wanted - Has anybody got a Hornby GNER HST train pack and/or MK3 buffet (scale length) that they want to part with?

Hi all,

Please forgive this request but I was wondering if anybody on the group had a Hornby GNER HST train pack (with the latest scale length coaches) and/or a Hornby GNER MK3 buffet (also the latest scale length version) that they want to sell?

Failing that, does anybody have a Lima GNER MK3 buffet?

Replies off group, please. The e-mail on this post is valid and will be checked.

Many thanks,

AL

Reply to
AL

Have a search on ebay, there were a couple of GNER HST packs going on there last time I looked (yesterday).

Hmmm @ email address...

--

***
*** Updated 22 November, now 620 images online. Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)