Auction

Start at Lot 5188 or thereabouts.

Reply to
Davey

Are we supposed to be looking at the Hornby O Gauge. That is easier to get hold of and cheaper to obtain than it was a few years back . Combination of the Internet and that many of those who have had it since they were children or built up collections later are now the generation who have dying for the past few years with a few more years to go. Hence their descendants are putting a lot on the market when they clear the Houses.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Look at all or none of it, I just put it up there in case anyone is interested.

Reply to
Davey