Bachmann Class 37 Loch Rannoch 37408 For Sale

I have the following locomotive for sale 37408 Loch Rannoch for sale on=20 ebay, if your interested please check out the following url:

Regards Emma

--=20

********************************************************************** This email and any files / attachments transmitted with it are private=20 and confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity =

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error=20 please return it to the address it came from advising the sender that=20 the message was received in error, you should not copy, distribute or=20 show the content to anyone and immediately delete the message from your=20 system, Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be unlawful.=20 Any content that is not pertinent to the official business of the=20 organisation is personal to the author.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

********************************************************************** Cymraeg

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad iddo yn gyfrinachol ac fe'i bwriedir=20 ar gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth=20 freintiedig. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd trwy gamgymeriad ni ellwch ei=20 gopio, ei ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu=20 =E2'r anfonwr ar unwaith. Mae unrhyw gynnwys nad yw'n ymwneud =E2 busnes swyddogol y corff sy'n=20 anfon yr e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.

Emma

One of my MAJOR e-bay pet hates is when people stick things like "Lima Hornby" into the auction's subject title so it shows up in more search results! >:(

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN Messenger: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

I think the URL should be

EverettPet

It does seem self defeating to me - after all, people are likely to be searching for something specific by Hornby or Lima - not any old model made by them!

Reply to
John Ruddy

Emma is well-known for spamming her eBay stuff on here.

Reply to
MartinS

I think in all fairness it has to be pointed out that she doesn't post that often and the charter does allow commercial posts (within reason) and despite the description which also gets on my t**s with a start price of £1 which unlike some ebay "professionals" doesn't appear to exploitative. If I remember correctly she also sends the odd non-commercial post this way as well ... unlike several.

... and no I'm not related ... and another "no", if it hasn't got a tender ... or at least a bunker and tanks I'm not interested. ;-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

yep... "Lima (not Farish)" or "RARE" when it isn't - aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range..."

Reply to
UncleWobbly

If you have such an objection it would have been nice to have dropped me =

an email, unlike who ever it was who went moaning to ebay.

I don't commercially list locos unlike some on this news group, so I=20 hope no one minds the odd sale notice appearing, does not exactly take=20 up much bandwidth compared to all the other topics.

If anyone wants to discuss the subject please drop me an email direct,=20 its much nicer and I respond directly to the sender, and that way I can=20 answer any comments.

Regards Emma

Rich Mack>=20

[...]

csp

AH! that would explain why the first link dint work.

Look Emma, if you are listing stuff in a misleading way, whether deliberately or not, it is Joe Public's right and ebay's duty, to have the matter corrected. Are you telling me that you have never been irritated by having a search "corrupted" by stuff you don't want mainly by someone trying to channel interest in their auction?

If it's Hornby, say "Hornby" not "Hornby/Lima"

Above all, don't start whinging that "someone grassed me up", it makes you look small... have the conkers to fess up when you get caught out.

So, memo to Emma: list accurately. Then people have no need to get grumpy.

UncleWobbly

In message , csp writes

confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

return it to the address it came from advising the sender that the

content to anyone and immediately delete the message from your

content that is not pertinent to the official business of the

gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth

ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu â'r

e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.

The total rubbish quotes above is totally meaningless, especially when the message it was appended to is posted to a Usenet newsgroup.

Reply to
John Sullivan

In message , csp writes

What's the point? You don't listen to what we say. The only way to get you to obey ebay's rules is to complain to ebay.

And no, it wasn't I who complained. I don't ever buy anything via ebay.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Who commerically lists locos? I can't recall such posts.

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN Messenger: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com
Reply to
Rich Mackin

and confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

Yeah, but you know full well how much various companies and organisations like to tack them on to the end of all outgoing messages, the individual user having no choice in whether it gets appended to their messages or not. The people I work for are just the same.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

confidential intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

return it to the address it came from advising the sender that the

content to anyone and immediately delete the message from your

content that is not pertinent to the official business of the

gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth

ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu â'r

e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.

I'm sorry, but I cant accept you as a mature, reliable and self important contributor until you have transalated your email appendage into Welsh ;-)

Reply to
Jon

What's she doing advertising private sales on eBay from a company computer? Emma seems to contribute very little to the hobby, although admittedly she made an on-topic post yesterday. The vast majority of her posts on this group are about buying and selling (presumably at a handsome profit) so-called "rare" model locomotives.

Reply to
MartinS

She has made few contributions to this newsgroup, but that doesnt mean she doesnt contribute to the hobby. The occaisional post about an auction is allowed by the charter, and could be of interest to those who dont spend every day on ebay. After all, more bandwidth has been wasted talking about the alleged problem, that was used by the original posting.

Reply to
John Ruddy

Who really cares?

And not the first.

Starting price £1 ... pretty difficult to rip people off at those sort of prices.

Seriously I don't see the point of having a go at a person who only occasionally posts commercial messages and doesn't appear to rip people off. Now if we were to be discussing one or two other particular ebay magnates ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , Jon writes

Cnach o'r bant :-)

Reply to
John Sullivan

Is it really worth £73 and is it that rare? It's not a limited edition is it so surely they'll make some more..

James

Reply to
James S
Reply to