for fans of chris brown

Can you comment on how you rate chrisbrownclub.com?

Reply to
inthedb

Yo, woah woah, check it out check it out check it out, Don't bother, it is only another CRAP singer

Reply to
M C Hacksaw

Red Stewart has a cracking layout though

The true measure of a man is his train set

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

I thought he collected blondes

So what is the model rail equivalent of a trophy blonde?

Reply to
Garry

Kestrel?

-Søren

Reply to
Søren Monies

Marklin, stud contact - says it all really

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

Live steam Mallard?

Reply to
MartinS

I suppose any resin-cast body would qualify as "blonde" before it's been painted?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

No. I was worried enough that I might have fans.

Reply to
Chris Brown