Hornby Clearance Alert

I hope someone is still reading this group.

Hattons is offering bargain prices, as much as 40-50% off, on a wide variety of Hornby locos and rolling stock. See:

Disclaimer: I don't work for Hattons, I'm just a regular customer.

Reply to
MartinS

Hi Martin S,

Many thanks for the "heads up" on the Hattons bargains - nothing I need but grateful for the tip off.

David Costigan