Maplin digital train controller

Good evening all my name is paul and back in the late 80's early 90's I bui lt the project that maplins were doing call control a train it is as large controller with modules that go inside the loco's and I am looking to get h old of the scematics and drawings for this unit as I was to expand it and d o some other bits to it but have lost my copies of these does anyone have a copy I could buy or know where I can get a copy from as maplin can't help I think it might be project book 14 thanks in advance paul

Reply to
paul.benn01

Perhaps you could try contacting the Model Electronic Railway Group or MERG.

You may have to join but it might be the best way to go as if anyone has knowledge of the system and if what you want to is possible it they can probably be found amongst their ranks.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

If OP wants to do this for fun, I hope he succeeds in finding what he's looking for. If he's doing it to save money, he'd be better off going DCC, better price/quality ratio.

Have a good day,

Reply to
Wolf K

Agreed, It could be a frustrating experience. I see a similar question was asked on RM web last month which considering the rareness of the set up may be the OP under a different ID. OTOH some body did reply with an offer to email a copy so if it it is not our OP he could read this

and take it from there, again he will probably have to join up.

G .Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

replying to paul.benn01, dennis wrote: Hi Paul. the info you need is in projects book 2, i have the drawings if they are any use to you, hopefully i can copy and send.Dennis.

Reply to
dennis

replying to paul.benn01, dennis wrote: Hi Paul. the info you need is in projects book 2, i have the drawings if they are any use to you, hopefully i can copy and send.Dennis.

Reply to
dennis

The original message was posten in 2016.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee