Model shops in Isle of Wight

I'm off there in the Morning for a few nights lay over... Anyone recommend any good model shops to visit?

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Cowes is the only place I remember seeing any, near the red funnel office west side.

Reply to
Badger

I know the one you mean.... Where the model railway is?

Its a few years since I have been.

Andy

Cowes is the only place I remember seeing any, near the red funnel office west side.

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Yep, thats the one, few years for me too....

Reply to
Badger

UK Model Shops directory has these...

Can't comment on any of them, though.