Modelmaster decals

Hi all,

can anyone give me a supplier of Anglia Railways modelmaster decals? Any idea how much they are?

Many thanks,

James

Reply to
James S

On 27/05/2005 17:04, James S wrote,

Um... Have you looked at Modelmaster Decals?

Paul Boyd

Thanks, of course didn't try the obvious. I seem to recall looking a couple of years back and they didnt have a site! All solved now. On ebay there are a couple of sets of part used tranfers going for £7, hardly a bargain!

JAmes

Reply to
James S