Railway Modeller look-up request

I've repaired a Hard Disc video recorder and before wiping the contents, mainly young family videos on the HDD, I thought I'd try contacting the previous owner . One of the videos shows somone in WH Smiths and showing his kids a copy of this and saying "I did that" Railway Modeller he is turning to p618 probably 2008, but no later than

2009, could be much earlier as not specically dated

So I'm after the name of the author of the piece title or other contact details ??ackonsdale , presumably his own name of a model railway. He may live in the Reading area www site of the mag seems to have no back isssue index

Reply to
N_Cook

That would be Breckonsdale. The article was by Ian Jones; I don't know if he was also the modeller:

See also
If you email the RM editorial team they'll probably be able to give you his contact deatils, if you explain the circumstances, If not, they may be able to pass a message on.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge

Ta for that, the title piece was curvedm in shot Yes he may have been the photogropher. I saw no model layouts skimming through these videos, loads of railway-theme sites visited with family and videoed.

Reply to
N_Cook