Track Plan Wanted

Hi All,

I'm after a track plan of a small to medium sized goods yard that will permit some interesting shunting opportunities. Anyone know of any web links to good ideas? I'm modelling in 4mm.

Cheers,

Alfie.

Reply to
Alfie

You might want to check the Micro Layout Design website. They have lots of designs (including goods yards) that are scalable. There is some UK stuff on there but the majority is US.

The website can be found at

Regards,

Reply to
Nozza

You might want to try this link as well:

Nick Palette