Warley 2006 Video

Not edited, but thought you might like to see it anyway Regards Rob

Reply to
Rob

Nice one!

TVM

Reply to
usenet

thanks for sharing that film Rob; much appreciated.

peter brown

Reply to
peter brown

No problem. Shot the video early in the day. By lunch time it was to crowded to enjoy anymore!! I thought some of the layouts were womderfull, but the traders left me cold, all selling the same stuff. If there were bargains it was difficult to see.

Reply to
Rob

Yes, thanks for sharing it with us.

Peter A