Waverley Station Track Plan

Hi, I need a track plan for Edinburgh Waverley station. A plan from the mid-50's would be especially useful, but I would be grateful for a plan from any era at all. A while back I made a similar inquiry on this board and was provided with the passenger services map available at Network Rail. The Network Rail map was very helpfull but I need some more detailed information in regards to pointwork, signalling, and trackage. Please send me anything at all related (photographs of the station are equally appreciated) at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Thanks

Reply to
Eric R Zadro