AC Welder projects?

Does anyone have any good web links of things that can be done with an old AC Welder, as I now have a one perfectly working AC Welder I thought I'd use the second parts unit for something else. Any ideas?

Reply to
HotRod

Try the J. F Lincoln Foundation website. I highly recommend the Arc Welding Projects books. There are home projects , farm projects, projects for the shop, and even trailers. Photos as well as material lists and prints are included. Randy

Randy Zimmerman

HotRod,

Randy's response was the first sort of thing I thought of ... but then as I read your message again, I'm wondering if you're talking about making something out of the PARTS of an AC welder, rather than making something WITH the AC welder (i.e., using it to weld) -- ??

Reply to
Andrew H. Wakefield