AC welders for sale

These are NOT Home Depot buzzboxes, but 200 amp welders and they weigh a fair amount. Big transformers in them!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Very fair price. I sold some of those for more $$$.

Ignoramus2187

AC only..but work well. They came out of a trade school and are rugged well made bastards. But then..Miller always did make good welders.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch

These are good enough to use with 7018AC and 6013. What this means is that they are good enough to weld any steel stuff.

Ignoramus9593

I was given a Lincoln Tombstone that looks twenty years old or better. The wheels were shot, so I got to lug it around for a while until I put some wheels on it. That bastard is HEAVY. I'll put it on a scale one day and see just how heavy.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

150 lbs