I recently came across an Airco MIGet setup. It consists of an AHC-P Aircomatic Control box and an AH20-L spool gun. I'm looking for an owner's manual and a source for parts. Specifically I need contact tips. I've read thru past posts that Airco was bought out by Miller and ESAB but had no luck getting info on this unit.
Thanks in advance,