Brand New Millermatic 135 for sale

I could not decide between TIG or MIG so I bought one of each with the intention of selling the one that I did not intened to use. The TIG machine won the debate so I am selling my MIG

Brand new Millermatic 135 WITH CART purchased from Airgas in Hartford CT, about 3 weeks ago. I have aa large spool of .30 wire that I bought with the unit and have the small unopened roll that came with the machine. This unit also has a 80 CF tank that is full. I will also include a welding helmet with the machine. Now all you need are gloves and something to weld. I have all the original packaging and literature & Video.

Please contact me if you are interested. $750 I will ship but prefer local sale, and can deliver within 30 miles of Hartford, CT.

860-214-5521