Call For Papers: Journal of Engineering & Technology

Journal of Engineering & Technology (Published by Wolters Kluwer, a Global Provider of Information, Software, and Services) =93Journal of Engineering & Technology (ISSN No 0976 8580)=94 is a peer- reviewed online and print journal with Semiannual print. It is a publication of M M University Mullana-Ambala, India, published by Wolters Kluwer, a global provider of information, software, and services. The journal=92s full text is available online at http://www.onlin= ejet.net. The journal is indexed with EBSCO Publishing=92s Electronic Databases, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Ulrich=92s International Periodical Directory. You are requested to visit the website of journal (http://

for more detailed information about the journal. Articles can be submitted electronically from
or
This is an online manuscript processing system which allows submission of articles with tracking of its progress till proof stage. There are no printing or publishing charges of any kind, for publishing paper in this journal. We look forward to your comments and suggestions if any, for improvement in the quality of our journal in the days to come. We also take this opportunity to request you to subscribe this journal for your library. Kindly visit
detailed information regarding subscribing this journal. Looking forward for your kind cooperation. Warm Regards Editor Journal of Engineering and Technology
Mail: snipped-for-privacy@onlinejet.net

Reply to
Chief Editor