Can anyone ID this plasma torch

I will greatly appreciate if anyone can ID this plasma torch... A little bit of a gamble on my part...

``You are bidding on a slightly used plasma torch with 25 foot leads. The "BRAND" of this plasma torch is unknown, but it was originally ordered for a Miller Spectrum 1250 Plasma Cutter. The torch was used for approximately 1-2 hours, but the machine itself had problems that were not repairable. The torch is being sold in "in working condition", and AS IS.

** Note - the manufacturer of this torch is NOT KNOWN. There are no names on the torch itself. ''

I have not received this torch yet...

Ignoramus30985