Carb for Lincoln welder needed

Hello,

I am thinking about getting another Marvel-Schebler carb for my SA200.

The welder is a 681 series.

The carb has a lot of wear around the throttle shaft bore. The shaft is very loose.

Any ideas for a replacement??

TIA

Reply to
Dixon Ranch

Randy Zimmerman

Check out Valu-Bilt tractor parts. They sell rebuilt Marvel-Schebler carbs as well as kits. The kits come with new bushings but I can't remember if they included the shafts.

Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook