Carbon Arc Welding (brazing)

I have a "Craftsman 50Amp Home-N-Shop Arc Welder" Model 113.210420

50Amps @ 25 arc volts 38 max open circuit volts

What I've found so far is that it is not much of a welder but not too bad for brazing.

I'm thinking that I can use it for brazing band saw blades.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the correct carbons (not gouging) and what size I need ? I've searched the Lincoln site and E mailed them but they're kinda vague if you know what I mean !

I'm also wondering if TIG tungstens would work instead of carbons ????

TIA, Chuck U&R

Reply to
Chuck U&R